Covid-19 Update 10th September 2020
Due to the recent rise in infections, for your safety and the safety of our staff, we are asking all visitors to attend our offices only where absolutely necessary.
We will only offer face-to-face appointments by prior arrangement where absolutely necessary. Most appointments shall be conducted by telephone or by videocall.
Guidelines for visitors/face-to-face appointments
Richards Thomas are fully committed to safeguarding the health and safety of all their clients and staff.
During visits/appointments at the office, we will be adhering to the following guidelines:
- Maintain a safe distance of at least 2 metres during visits/appointments at our offices
- All reasonable precautions will be taken to maintain staff/client safety
- Furniture will be sanitised before and after each visit
Clients are asked to adhere to the following:
- Attend the office alone – unless members of the same household
- Use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to the office
- Wear a face covering unless exempt
Clients must not attend our offices if:
- they have, or have recently, been diagnosed with Covid-19 or been in contact with someone who has
- they have, or have recently had, a temperature, cough or loss or change to sense of smell or taste
- they have recently been in contact with someone who has had a temperature, cough or loss or change to sense of smell or taste
- a member of their household has, or has recently had, a temperature, cough or loss or change to sense of smell or taste